Game Day Checklist
Listed below is just about everything you need to prepare for May 7th!
- Referee Money - $78 per team. BRING EXACT CHANGE! Do not expect the refs to carry their wallets to the field and produce change for you.
- Player Passes - Must be laminated. Make sure the referee crew actually checks them to ensure legal players are on the field.
- Game Cards - Bring 2 copies. One goes to the ref crew and one to the opposing team. Roster or game card is accepted. If a players eligibility is in question, the opposing teams roster is also listed online which should have current info. MAKE SURE THE NUMBERS MATCH WHAT THE PLAYER WEARS THAT DAY! This is very important as this is how yellow/red cards can get reported incorrectly. Would also be a good idea to confirm cards with the ref after the game.
- Check with your field provider to make sure everything is all set for the game. Goals must be anchored (sand bags, etc), corner flags are not provided by all fields so make sure to confirm that as well, home team provides game ball.
- Confirm game with other manager by text/email prior to game day.
Any further questions feel free to contact any board member and we will be glad to help out, even if you are a rival team......